The EduText technology tool provides parents/guardians a daily grade and attendance update via their cell phones. These text messages will provide a live snapshot of a student’s cumulative grades and attendance that day so parents/guardians have an accurate account of their child’s academic progress. Parents/guardians can go deeper into those details through the ATLAS Parent Portal. The portal can be found under the parent tab at www.fresnounified.org.
Registration for EduText can be done from your cell phone. Locate your EduText Parent PIN on your child’s progress report, the ATLAS Parent Portal or through your school office. Text that Parent PIN to 28527 (ATLAS). For families with multiple Fresno Unified students, you will need to text 28527 (ATLAS) separately for each of your EduText Parent PINs. Activation is immediate; updates will begin the following school day. Additional subscribers can be added using the same process.
- Directions to Register for Edutext
- Edutext Fact Sheet-English
- Edutext Fact Sheet-Spanish
- Edutext Fact Sheet-Hmong
- Helpful Tips for Talking about Grades-English
- Helpful Tips for Talking about Grades-Hmong
- Helpful Tips for Talking about Grades-Spanish
- Helpful Tips for Talking about Report Cards-English
- Helpful Tips for Talking about Report Cards-Hmong
- Helpful Tips for Talking about Report Cards-Spanish