- Illness protocols are returning to pre-COVID.
- If a student is sick, they should stay home.
- Students may return to school 24 hours after they have stopped having a fever or taking fever-reducing medicine.
- Parents and guardians should call in to clear attendance every day the student is absent due to illness.
Health & Safety Practices
- Student/staff stay home if you are sick
- Masks recommended indoors and on buses
- Frequent hand washing/sanitizing
- Daily cleaning/disinfecting
- Increased classroom ventilation
*Health and safety guidelines are directed by the California Department of Public Health and the Fresno County Department of Public Health. For more information visit: K-12 Guidance 2021-22 School Year (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/).COVID-Illness-Guidelines-October-10-2022
Masks are allowed to be worn at the choice of each student and staff member. Masks are available upon request for all students and staff at their school site.
Close contacts do not need to quarantine. Only those with symptoms or who have tested positive for COVID-19 are required to stay home.
Parents will be asked to monitor their students for symptoms while the student continues going to school in-person. Parents can also opt-in to have their student(s) COVID tested at school during their weekly scheduled testing times by completing a consent form.
Staff Quarantine Protocol
Staff contact tracing and quarantining protocols are governed by Cal-OSHA and therefore are different than student protocols, which are governed by CDPH.
- Staff identified as close contacts may work regardless of vaccination status.
- Close contact staff members must monitor symptoms and should not come to work if symptoms arise.
- Testing between 3-5 days is encouraged.
*Close contact is someone who has been within 6 feet or less of a positive person for 15 minutes or more cumulatively within a 24 hour period