What: Community Idea Exchange forums held throughout the district
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 at Sunnyside High School’s cafeteria
- Thursday, Oct. 27 at Edison High School’s cafeteria
- Tuesday, Nov. 1 at Roosevelt High School’s cafeteria
- Monday, Nov. 7 at Fresno High School’s library
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 at Hoover High School’s cafeteria
- Thursday, Nov. 10 at Bullard High School’s cafeteria
Community Idea Exchange forums are being held throughout the district so that parents and community members can share their input on how the district’s funds should be spent during the next school year. The forums are part of the district’s Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) process. Each participant will receive an adult ticket and a child ticket to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo and a ticket to feed the giraffes. Dinner and childcare are provided, as well as translation services.
“We encourage our families to check out our Community Idea Exchanges and let us know what they think should be funding priorities in Fresno Unified,” said Superintendent Bob Nelson.